This heritage church and cemetery celebrated it’s centennial in 2013. In 1910 a quarter of an acre of land was donated by the pioneer Anglican families of the area. The families included the Dunsmuirs and Peatts. The church was consecrated on October 26, 1913. The first burial was that of Arthur Wells who died January 9, 1919. The church and cemetery was acquired by the City of Colwood in 1993 and given heritage status. It’s location is on Glencairn Lane across the lane from Colwood Pioneer Cemetery.