The Stories In Stone Journal – Index Volume I – XX (2010)
The Stories In Stone Journal was published twice a year up until 2016. The journals include articles on cemetery history, historical research for the area, and pioneer burial information. These publications were discontinued due to lack of a volunteer to assemble and publish them.
Some issues of the Stories In Stone Journal are available in hard copy for a donation of $8.00 plus $2.50 (Canadian dollars) postage. See Index Vol I-XVI above.
Examples of articles from the Winter 2004 Issue (Vol #XIV – #ii) of Stories In Stone.
- The Supreme Court Judges of British Columbia in the 1800’s – by Bill Magee
- The Judge Who Was Never a Lawyer: David Cameron – by Yvonne Van Ruskenveld
- Who Was Sir Matthew Baillie Begbie? – by Fred Hook
- Cryptic Crossword – In Balance – by Barfog
- Towards a New Homeland: Sir Henry Pering Pellew Crease as Puisne Judge – by Bill Magee
- Gray and I: Hon. John Hamilton Gray, AB, DCL, QC – by John Adams
- A Brilliant Life Cut Short: A. Rocke Robertson (1841-1881) – by Peggy Magee
- George Anthony Walkem: Jurist and Politician – By Russ Stewart
- Tomb Tomes: Eli Harrison – by Shelia Daly
If you would like a copy of an article in one of the Stories In Stones Journals (or hard copy of a Journal if available) please email the office with the name of the article.