ASSISTANCE AND QUERIES
Stone Cuttings Newsletter of the Old Cemeteries Society of Victoria
The Stories In Stone Journal is published twice a year. Members receive one copy per year. The journal includes articles on cemetery history, historical research for the area, and pioneer burial information. Reports and articles of interest to the membership are welcomed, particularly those dealing with history of the heritage cemeteries of Victoria and the immediate area.
All issues of the Stories In Stone Journal are available in a digital format (some hardcopy) for a donation of $8.00 plus $2.50 (Canadian dollars) postage. See Index Vol I-XVI above.
Examples of articles from the Winter 2004 Issue (Vol #XIV - #ii) of Stories In Stone.
If you would like a digital copy of an article in one of the Stories In Stones Journals (or hardcopy of a Journal if available) please email the office with the name of the article.
- The Supreme Court Judges of British Columbia in the 1800's - by Bill Magee
- The Judge Who Was Never a Lawyer: David Cameron - by Yvonne Van Ruskenveld
- Who Was Sir Matthew Baillie Begbie? - by Fred Hook
- Cryptic Crossword - In Balance - by Barfog
- Towards a New Homeland: Sir Henry Pering Pellew Crease as Puisne Judge - by Bill Magee
- Gray and I: Hon. John Hamilton Gray, AB, DCL, QC - by John Adams
- A Brilliant Life Cut Short: A. Rocke Robertson (1841-1881) - by Peggy Magee
- George Anthony Walkem: Jurist and Politician - By Russ Stewart
- Tomb Tomes: Eli Harrison - by Shelia Daly